WELCOME TO MOLINO MEOCCI
Molino Meocci is a lovingly restored C18th watermill in a tranquil location in the heart of Italy. With plenty to see and do locally, Molino Meocci is also the perfect base from which to visit Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Perugia and the Adriatic Coast.
Just a stroll from the local shops and bars, Molino Meocci has 4 double bedrooms and can accommodate 8-10 people. To find out more about the building, the area and how to book, please use the menu on the left of this page.
- Sensitively restored C18th watermill
- 4 bedrooms sleeping 8-10 people, including a family room, 2 double and 1 twin room
- The two main levels can be used together, or with a degree of independence.
- Secluded, tranquil location, just a stroll from local shops, bars, banks and restaurants, and situated in perfect walking and cycling country
- Perfect base for Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Perugia, Gubbio, Lake Trasimeno, Bologna, Urbino, Assisi & the Adriatic Coast
- Plenty to see and do locally, with other historic hill towns just 10-30 minutes drive
- Gentle stream and clear smooth rock pools in the grounds, with rich variety of flora and fauna
- Beautiful local pool nearby (10 minutes by car)
- Woodburning stoves in both living rooms.
- Wi-Fi is available: Network name is Aria - no password required.
- For advice and help with organizing walks and cycling trips from the Molino (and much else) contact The Circle, a family firm in Sansepolcro on www.thecircle.it/eng/ and www.bikemap.net
- See us on Trip Advisor
- See us also on Holiday Lettings
© 2014 | Site by: Kiosk